Saturday, September 25, 2010

BILL REILLY

The world has lost one of the great teachers and mentors to filmmakers of all time. He recognized talents in others when they were getting started that they didn't know they had. And because of his encouragement, his belief in young artists he helped them to believe in themselves. What a great and loyal and kind friend. I will miss him forever. William Reilly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Elevate the subtext." William Reilly

1 comment:

Lindsay Bane said...

Thank you Bill for the life lessons. I always wish that I had met you sooner, that I had registered for your class sooner, but I take with me from this education all your knowledge, your legacy and your inspiration. I would like to make you proud and carry forward the light you passed on in your classroom and in our conversations.

Jose and all friends and family, I wish you peace and comfort. I miss him too.

Sincerely,
Lindsay Bane
just one of Bill's MANY fortunate students